Friday, April 5, 2013

Zhenya and Mao Asada

I got the idea to do this post after I saw this photo..

...which reminded me oh-so-much of my favorite figure skater of all time, the uber cutie-pie, Mao Asada!

In fact, if I stop and think about it, there are many similarities between them. They were both born in 1990, and they both have an older sibling.

They both have trained at Novogorsk in Moscow...
Denis Ten, Mao and the legendary coach, Tatiana Tarasova
 ...and wear BOSCO gear..


They are both super flexible...


...and they have been World champions multiple times...


 They've even performed to the same music--Chopin's Fantaisie Impromptu!


I wonder if Zhenya and Mao have ever met!
Mao Asada did in fact say that the one other sport she would like to try is rhythmic gymnastics! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment