Sunday, June 9, 2013

Zhenya's wedding, continued

Here are even more photos from Zhenya's wedding!
 
Musatov, Zhenya, Donechka
Zhenya, Blizia, Musatov

I find it amusing that many of the girls wore two different outfits--a long dress and something more casual--the same way that Zhenya had a long dress and a short one!
Alexei Morozov, Ul in a different dress!, Alexei's wife

And as I suspected, Yana Kudryavtseva was there too! She is another one of the junior girls who seemed very close to Zhenya! (As well as coach/former gymnast Dinara Gimatova.)
Natasha Bulycheva, Ksyu, Yana K
Ksyu & Makar--so happy together!
Nazar, Olga Shelest (one of the MC's), Ul
Nazar & Nastia Maximova (in casual clothes) with Alexei Morozov

2 comments:

  1. u have any info y Dasha D prefer not to show up??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have any info, but I have made up a lot of theories in my head!
    I doubt that Dasha D/Zhenya had a falling out, because I can't imagine Zhenya ever holding a grudge and I can't really imagine her getting into a fight with Dasha either. So I thought that perhaps Yulia Golubenko and Dasha D had a falling out since I haven't seen them hanging out together at all, and since Yulia is dating Zhenya's brother, it would have been awkward if Dasha D went to the wedding. But Yulia just commented on Dasha's Instagram, so maybe that's not the case at all. Maybe Dasha D just didn't want to face Viner and all the coaches and have to explain why she no longer wants to train...

    ReplyDelete