Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Kick-ass caps!

Well, caps are so essential to an RG girl's wardrobe that I've devoted an entire label to them.  However, I thought it might be fun to pick out my favorite caps, especially after Blizia posted a pic of this awesome one!  (I want it!)
She and Nazar certainly have several kick-ass caps!
Blizia & Nazar
Nazar
 Of course, the snarky brat has some fun caps (literally)...
Dasha Kukushkina & Makar
...and I am especially fond of this one, since it seems to perfectly evoke her smart-ass personality.
? (some girl in Elista) & Makar
I also think these GIRL/BOY caps are really fun...
Ksyu
Blizia
 ...and here is one of my most favorite "captastic" pics.
Matya, Donechka, Makar, Blizia, Ksyu
And let's not forget our Team Russia pride!
Zhenya
Zhenya

1 comment:

  1. where'd you get that last pic of Zhenya? Awesome stalker job by the way.

    ReplyDelete